angry no vip status till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MQ123321

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
any one explain me clearly what is this

Thanks for purchasing! Please let me know what your desired anti-leak login information (Username & Password) is so I can get your account setup ASAP!

If you can also provide the USERNAME of your LeagueCheats.com Forum Account, that would be helpful in adding your VIP Status. So that you can download the Software at your earliest convenience.

This account is NOT THE SAME as the LeagueCheats.com Forum Account, I must create it for you in our auth system.

If you have an account on LeagueCheats.com you can use the same username (as this is a different account system).

Also if someone/somewhere referred you please let me know where/who it was.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
any one explain me clearly what is this

Thanks for purchasing! Please let me know what your desired anti-leak login information (Username & Password) is so I can get your account setup ASAP!

If you can also provide the USERNAME of your LeagueCheats.com Forum Account, that would be helpful in adding your VIP Status. So that you can download the Software at your earliest convenience.

This account is NOT THE SAME as the LeagueCheats.com Forum Account, I must create it for you in our auth system.

If you have an account on LeagueCheats.com you can use the same username (as this is a different account system).

Also if someone/somewhere referred you please let me know where/who it was.
If that's from a support ticket shouldn't you just ask the staff helping you? Also it's pretty self explanatory, you provide your forum name(the one you made to make this thread) and he'll add your VIP, then create a separate user and pass for the actual cheat so you can login

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We have two pages of his convo in support tickets. Clearly he doesn't understand english
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.