Alchenda's thick testimonial

alchenda

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 15, 2016
Hello, I haven't been a part of the community for very long but I felt like after due time and the experiences I have had, I thought it would be in my interest to make a testimonial post.
Support: 10/10
There's support everywhere. I received support before buying and after buying. Everything is done very professionally and most importantly the members of the support team a patient, especially with new guys like me who had really only used shit cheats in the past and now deciding to come to something with quality. Everything sent into support was almost always answered in a few hours or at the latest a day at most. It's clear that the devs and mods really do care about the community and go outright of their way a lot of the time to help potatoes like me.
Price: 8/10
I know that I am paying for quality, and most definitely the most reliable and best-working cheat on the market, it's just very hard at times to try and set aside money for LC especially with college. I do appreciate the fact the money helps pay to make the cheat better and help everyone on the team. Just is hard to keep up with at times when my jobs are waiting tables and skinning fish;}.
Simplicity: 7/10
At first glance with a lot of the cheat is not very new user-friendly in my opinion of course. I tried figuring out things on my own and learning from the forums and couldn't get around to setting the time to truly learn all of the functions and how customizable you can tailor the cheat to fully optimize you and what you are comfortable with. Customizability is really something above all cheats.
Community:10/10
Everyone here is truly fucking amazing. I can't emphasize enough how great this community is. All the mods are involved in the community daily, and if mods aren't around to help answer a question you have there is usually always someone in the community that is around to help. I can't thank this community enough for the maturity and how well everyone here handles things compared to other cheating communities have been a part of where a lot of younger teens infest the forums and make it a rather poor experience, and I'm happy to say that here at LC that isn't a problem for what I have seen.
Tox's config: 9.5/10
Yes, I paid to have a config made for me, and for what the price was I am very satisfied that I did. I was extremely happy with the outcome of it and how natural all of it really felt. Tox is also one of the most flexible people I know and can't thank him enough for a lot of the cooperation and patience he had with me for this being a very new and large experience for me to part take in on the cheating side of CSGO.
Aimbot(includes RCS):9/10
The aimbot is truly unbelievable, with the bone adjustments that can be made and just the overall customizability clearly shows you can make this aimbot to really work for you. As said the aimbot was made for me so I will base my review off of that. It is extremely smooth, to the point a lot of the time where I don't even notice I'm receiving a lot of assistance. Everything can be bound for the perfect places for aimkeys. The recoil control system is amazing. The pattern is damn close to perfect with every weapon and the aimbot follows the players very well when stuck in a spray at a good range. The only little problems I encounter are that when stuck in a spray if the another player is able to side step to cover and move away from the fire, the aimbot carries over a bit but seems mostly natural as that is what I would do. Another very very small problem(that I could see a beginner making) is that if the player is at a decently far distance(if you are stupid enough to spray like I was in deathmatch) the lock with aimbot will be a little snappy, so the best bet is to be like anyone else and tap/burst at long distance to look as legit as possible.
Wallhack:10/10
I haven't found anything with the wallhack that is worth complaining about. You can set binds to toggle it on and off, or only on while held and it's great for when you're in a real key situation where you just need to quickly hit your wall key to get a small amount of info on where players are. The other alternative to walls I believe is with a flick key(correct me if I'm wrong) where you could set it to a bone scale not on the actual player models so you flick them through walls but not exactly on them and with practice you could look just like Subroza:p.

Would love to send thanks to;
Tox- For the support and patience through paying and through making the config
Jimster- For all the effort you put into making all of this able to happen
and last but most certainly not least
The community- For all you guys do and the overall positivity and activeness of everyone here.
Happy to join LC
~ Alchenda.
(if there are any grammatical mistakes I apologize in advance, as english is not my 1st language. Thank you!)

Reactions: ToX and 4DHERo
Thanks for the review! I love reading stuff like this :)

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint