Airmake : Why u keep this [email protected] here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Sep 18, 2016
First of all dont make this shit double post.
1. You dont even know the fking story maybe you read "HE IS A SCAMMER" and know you say it to?
You are the biggest idiot.
2. I have a working brain i have reached a lot of things what you will never have and my english thats the other thing it is my problem.

I just laughing at your report.
Thats just funny i can sell this joke for 5 dollar on ebay haha

I just wanted to help even dumb idiots like you but you dont want the help so go away man

Yeah the pm is because we dont must do it in a thread where the guys make the questions man.
What i can just say:
Its just a funny Report for me.

svgod

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 5, 2016
Use edit button btw. instead of spamming ;)

Reactions: 1 user

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
Use edit button btw. instead of spamming ;)
Do i look like care for getting up my posts? So relax we can delete my posts later and go lower

First of all dont make this shit double post.
1. You dont even know the fking story maybe you read "HE IS A SCAMMER" and know you say it to?
You are the biggest idiot.
2. I have a working brain i have reached a lot of things what you will never have and my english thats the other thing it is my problem.

I just laughing at your report.
Thats just funny i can sell this joke for 5 dollar on ebay haha

I just wanted to help even dumb idiots like you but you dont want the help so go away man

Yeah the pm is because we dont must do it in a thread where the guys make the questions man.
What i can just say:
Its just a funny Report for me.

hahaha yes yes u very helpfull person . haha You only care to try to be someone here because in real life probably you nothing Mr 18 years old :)

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Sep 18, 2016
Do i look like care for getting up my posts? So relax we can delete my posts later and go lower

hahaha yes yes u very helpfull person . haha You only care to try to be someone here because in real life probably you nothing Mr 18 years old :)
Yea iam a very helpfull person i know thanks.
I have more reached in my fking life (not internet) as you so stfu and iam 18 years old if you want come to germany and we will meet us but i know you cant cuz you kid.

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
Yea iam a very helpfull person i know thanks.
I have more reached in my fking life (not internet) as you so stfu and iam 18 years old if you want come to germany and we will meet us but i know you cant cuz you kid.
U have reached to finish the school probably i guess :)

Come in germany and we can meet. Impressive hahahah

I got almost your double years thats why i have fun with 18 Years old Computer Gangsta

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Sep 18, 2016
U have reached to finish the school probably i guess :)

Come in germany and we can meet. Impressive hahahah

I got almost your double years thats why i have fun with 18 Years old Computer Gangsta
Yea if you 36 years old why you do this kid shit? "HEHE I REPORT NOW AIRMAKE"
Wtf are you dumb?

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
Yea if you 36 years old why you do this kid shit? "HEHE I REPORT NOW AIRMAKE"
Wtf are you dumb?
Reported cause kids like you can easily destroy a community . Behavors like yours dont offer nothing.

You are too young and probably you like the power that your computer offer you i guess

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Sep 18, 2016
Reported cause kids like you can easily destroy a community . Behavors like yours dont offer nothing.

You are too young and probably you like the power that your computer offer you i guess
I destroy the Community?!
Iam fking helping every Customer and saw no one like you where is so a idiot man.
Iam just helping doing the stuff for ToX if you have some problem just leave the community if you dont even know anything about me.
Yeah i can to just read the scamm report and make now some bad words about him now.
So stfu you dont anything about me how i said if you something know about me then let us talk but you are nothing for me.

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
I destroy the Community?!
Iam fking helping every Customer and saw no one like you where is so a idiot man.
Iam just helping doing the stuff for ToX if you have some problem just leave the community if you dont even know anything about me.
Yeah i can to just read the scamm report and make now some bad words about him now.
So stfu you dont anything about me how i said if you something know about me then let us talk but you are nothing for me.

Google translate : ERROR 404

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Sep 17, 2016
@KKUkUr2017 Dooode .. rly...... Stop that bs!
About Airmake we all know that in past he was scamming ppl but he never did that in lc community.
Maybe sometimes hes a dick but still he very helpfull guy.
Hes buying sub every month and thats good cuz hes supporting jim.
Hes eng?? Dooode noone is perfect.....
You should think about yourself... your in community only 2 month soo maybe stop judging ppl and remember that ppl can change ...

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Mar 14, 2017

Hey, don't be so mean. Anyways, to answer your question.

LC is not a buy and sell website. It's a cheat provider. Your actions will only accountable if you did something bad within the forum, but that does not mean Jim and Tox will not overlook your other actions. Airmake already got his reseller badge removed to maintain the reputation of the forum. It's like a benefit of the doubt judgement. The forum have decided on what to do with him. Besides, he did more good than harm for this forum.

As for Airmake, he needs to tone down his language a little bit because it leads to confusion among members. Not everyone here are mentally stable. Not everyone here are mature enough to accept strong indecent language.

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey, don't be so mean. Anyways, to answer your question.

LC is not a buy and sell website. It's a cheat provider. Your actions will only accountable if you did something bad within the forum, but that does not mean Jim and Tox will not overlook your other actions. Airmake already got his reseller badge removed to maintain the reputation of the forum. It's like a benefit of the doubt judgement. The forum have decided on what to do with him. Besides, he did more good than harm for this forum.

As for Airmake, he needs to tone down his language a little bit because it leads to confusion among members. Not everyone here are mentally stable. Not everyone here are mature enough to accept strong indecent language.

I dont really care for language i only care that he cant understand english and he israting my posts dumb and replying to them with erony without knowing what i am saying. Also i dont accept these pms from 18 years kids who think are gods behind computers. Cause if i were on germany i dont think he whould speak the same way :)

@KKUkUr2017 Dooode .. rly...... Stop that bs!
About Airmake we all know that in past he was scamming ppl but he never did that in lc community.
Maybe sometimes hes a dick but still he very helpfull guy.
Hes buying sub every month and thats good cuz hes supporting jim.
Hes eng?? Dooode noone is perfect.....
You should think about yourself... your in community only 2 month soo maybe stop judging ppl and remember that ppl can change ...

I dont care if he is helpfull , i dont accept anyone to be rude and erony and mostly to threaten me via pm . Forums got rules and i cant understand how he still bypass them with this behavior. He is a simple use but in his brain he think he is god and can behave to normal users in any way

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Mar 14, 2017
By his pms i dont see any change i see a 18 years old computer gangsta nothing more .. Also i am sorry if i spoke bad for ur friend
Yeah it's ok. People learn from mistakes.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Sep 17, 2016
By his pms i dont see any change i see a 18 years old computer gangsta nothing more .. Also i am sorry if i spoke bad for ur friend
You should ask ppl .. how many times he was a middleman? Pls stop talking bs on forum cuz seems like you both have problem soooo use pm
and do something with that .
If you think that we will kick him out of community your wrong doode just read all threads about that .staff alread made decision about him .
Sooo pls @Apache close that nasty thread :)

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Apr 24, 2017
You should ask ppl .. how many times he was a middleman? Pls stop talking bs on forum cuz seems like you both have problem soooo use pm
and do something with that .
If you think that we will kick him out of community your wrong doode just read all threads about that .staff alread made decision about him .
Sooo pls @Apache close that nasty thread :)

Hahah u joking me? Who care for middleman ? he threaten me via pms i wait for a serious reply from staff and cause u are not staff please no need to spam more :)

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Sep 17, 2016
Hahah u joking me? Who care for middleman ? he threaten me via pms i wait for a serious reply from staff and cause u are not staff please no need to spam more :)
sooo ffs dont make another thread just write 2 support! And thats not spam thats my opinion and you have to live with it even if you dont like it!
Who cares for middleman? Rly ?! You called him scamer ! He could scam many ppl in our community but doesnt do that anymore.
Sooo pls stop that and ass i said write to support and dont do that shiit public.....
BTW! That thread is about "
Why u keep this [email protected] here?"
not about you getting threaten by him....

Status
Not open for further replies.