After one week review

Sarac007

Silver Elite Master
CSGO Pro League
Feb 23, 2018
I used many different cheats last three years but this is the only product that is perfect for leggit play.I play only faceit (no AC) after 50 games nobody said you use cheat, i have 11 csgo acc for Faceit.

INSTALLATION: 10/10 -Very easy and simple is very important,do not like complicated things :)

AIMBOT: 100/100 -The best one I've ever used,looks like perfect pro play.I have no words i am impressed.
Find a good settings and play like monster.

ESP and Triggerbot: I do not use this.

SUPPORT: 10/10 For now they are very fast and efficient.

Faceit lvl before this cheat 4, now 7 and every game 25+ frags.

From now, you have one more loyal community member!!!
Sorry if my English is not perfect.
Happy cheating... :) :) :)

Reactions: ToX and xans
Feel free to post it, you won't get banned/warned. :)
-a*mw*re 3 months (many times detected)
-h*xui 12 months (bad Aimbot,they tried to make something like LC but they failed ,many bugs)
-inte*w*bz 3 months (a large FPS drop and nothing special)
-Unity 9 months (lagg,fps drop,and I would not recommend it for leggit play a lot of OW bans)

-a*mw*re 3 months (many times detected)
-h*xui 12 months (bad Aimbot,they tried to make something like LC but they failed ,many bugs)
-inte*w*bz 3 months (a large FPS drop and nothing special)
-Unity 9 months (lagg,fps drop,and I would not recommend it for leggit play a lot of OW bans)
Dude, so how many acc went RIP ? XD

Dude, so how many acc went RIP ? XD
RIP 6 acc for now but all is smurf my main acc is fine. I have 20 csgo acc 10 for Faceit and 10 for MM and for me cheating is fun. I play CS 1.6 from 2004-2014 and 2014 i start to play CSGO, i m not so good in this game,my best rank without cheat is LEM and Faceit lvl 5 so cheat help me a lot ez Global and going to lvl 8 on Faceit.

To me is a lot acc. This is my 4th. 3 got banned on a*mw*re. This cheat sucks. LC is much better :) .
btw welcome in our community :)))))))

Reactions: Sarac007