After feeling 1 month sub.

BFZ

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
This is my truely feeling about this tools (I don't use a word like hack,cheat,els.),cuz it's a really "REALLY" power is you can control to fit and perfect with your play style,This is a tools for professional,cuz it's have a solve a value to understand with your self.

And not like a kid toy like some"WARE" or some"TY" to have a instant code and just Tick option what you want.

At last I can say honestly "This is a professional tools and The value for you deserve." That all i said.

ps: my sub before i purchace is neally if I need to purchase continue,Is i will wait 24hr from coder again? Thank you.

Sorry about grammar if you understand i just try to tell everyone how i feel :D .

Khariz

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It usually doesn't take that long, but yes, Jimster still has to manually extend the sub.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
This is my truely feeling about this tools (I don't use a word like hack,cheat,els.),cuz it's a really "REALLY" power is you can control to fit and perfect with your play style,This is a tools for professional,cuz it's have a solve a value to understand with your self.

And not like a kid toy like some"WARE" or some"TY" to have a instant code and just Tick option what you want.

At last I can say honestly "This is a professional tools and The value for you deserve." That all i said.

ps: my sub before i purchace is neally if I need to purchase continue,Is i will wait 24hr from coder again? Thank you.

Sorry about grammar if you understand i just try to tell everyone how i feel :D .
Happy you enjoyed it man.