After almost a year LC

meninodaartic

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 24, 2017
Well, what can I say?
League Cheats is the best cheat provider that I've already used, I used to try another providers but none of them is like LC, first is because all aimbots that I've used aren't legit, second they don't teach you how to play and third but not less important, the community, this community is fucking awesome, everyone helps everyone, a lot of people around the world but with the same desire, be a better player!
Now about the moderators, you guys are great, I now that sometimes stupid questions are asked and you guys need to answer it more than 1 time and probably think "What the fuck, does this guy have a mental problem or pretend to be dumb?" but that is the reason why I admire you guys, I already was this guy, but you guys helped me and didn't ignored me so now I want to help everybody too and expand our community!
About Jimister, you are awesome, I think that you probably are the best programmer in the market! Keep doing this great job that you do,I wish prosperity, a lot of money and joy for you and all your relatives.

About LC:
10/10 Community
10/10 Aimbot
10/10 Triggerbot
10/10 ESP
10/10 Injection Settings

Now about the moderators, you guys are great

giphy.gif

I now that sometimes stupid questions are asked and you guys need to answer it more than 1 time and probably think "What the fuck, does this guy have a mental problem or pretend to be dumb?"

source.gif

but that is the reason why I admire you guys, I already was this guy, but you guys helped me and didn't ignored me so now I want to help everybody too and expand our community!

tenor.gif