Starrie

Silver I
Feb 24, 2017
I understand that you are doing an update right now, I was just wondering what AC's it will support after. I would mainly play on Faceit and Chalengeme.gg, so would it bypass:

-FaceIT Client
- ChallengeMe.gg Client (Variation or just a copy and paste of EAC I believe)

Thank you :)

But at the moment, it only support serversides AC and VAC.
We don't have any ETAs atm so don't bought it for FaceIT AC cause atm it's not supported.

But at the moment, it only support serversides AC and VAC.
We don't have any ETAs atm so don't bought it for FaceIT AC cause atm it's not supported.
Okay, my level 10 Faceit account finally got reported so I have to use the client now, so I'm looking for a new cheat to use. I would buy just the visuals so I'm wondering would that bypass EAC or the FaceIT Client (when support for that is out) or no since they screenshot.

Okay, my level 10 Faceit account finally got reported so I have to use the client now, so I'm looking for a new cheat to use. I would buy just the visuals so I'm wondering would that bypass EAC or the FaceIT Client (when support for that is out) or no since they screenshot.
You must wait for the Update from Jimster its very Close how i see.

ESP is most likely possible as well... wait for the update as final confirmation.

Jimster said that it possibly work if you play in fullscreen, but you should buy it WHEN (if) it Will be release to not looose your sub

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

@Starrie
When the update coming soon comes out for FaceitClient/Cevo/Eac it will not support visuals but a later update will allow you to use visuals on them but not the most recent update coming out

Alright, I just play with visuals so I'll just take a break from FaceIT until I can use visuals.

In my opinion if u play with visuals you play more obvious than with a low fov aimbot.. you don't know the power of lc aimbot and looks very smooth and legit.. its not like every c+p shitty aimbot..

In my opinion if u play with visuals you play more obvious than with a low fov aimbot.. you don't know the power of lc aimbot and looks very smooth and legit.. its not like every c+p shitty aimbot..

Its really different to everyone. Maybe he has a playstyle where it works better, not as obvious.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével