About to buy

Disarmingnate

Apr 17, 2018
Couple of questions before I buy. I've used other terrible cheats before and this seems like the best cheat out. I have been banned just recently on my main account so I was wondering if LC is safe to use on a main account atm or should i just use it on a smurf. Also if I just ended up buying the ESP version could i upgrade later to the aimbot version as well. Thanks

Couple of questions before I buy. I've used other terrible cheats before and this seems like the best cheat out. I have been banned just recently on my main account so I was wondering if LC is safe to use on a main account atm or should i just use it on a smurf. Also if I just ended up buying the ESP version could i upgrade later to the aimbot version as well. Thanks

Hello glad you're looking into LC
  • If you've been banned recently I would recommend following our guide about ban evading (You can read this guide once you get VIP)
  • I wouldn't recommend cheating on an account you're not ready to loose.
  • You can of course upgrade from esp to our multi hack later on in another subscription. But I'm pretty sure you can open a support ticket asking for an upgrade all you would have to do is send the extra money.

Reactions: ToX
Hello glad you're looking into LC
  • If you've been banned recently I would recommend following our guide about ban evading (You can read this guide once you get VIP)
  • I wouldn't recommend cheating on an account you're not ready to loose.
  • You can of course upgrade from esp to our multi hack later on in another subscription. But I'm pretty sure you can open a support ticket asking for an upgrade all you would have to do is send the extra money.
I can definitely handle losing an account, I would be crazy to cheat and not expect a ban sooner or later. I will buy and check out the guide about ban evading. Thank you for the quick response.

Reactions: ToX
If you want to use on your main i would suggest getting a private or a semi-private from jimster
Requirements:
-2 months of lc software usage
-make youself a trustworthy rep
Then pm jimster about purchasing one
But if your willing to buy a private make sure you have pockets :D
Or may i say deep ones :p

Reactions: Disarmingnate
If you have money Jimster can add for your cheat whatever you want , but first you need met requiremetns and buy VIP access.

Reactions: Disarmingnate