about sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get_Right

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hii... why u guys say high sensitivity is better for lc cheat? cuz i like more low sensi .. is there any problem?

pikachu

LC Addicted
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nah. You can use whatever sens works for you. You will just have to adjust the recoil values and things like that.
In my signature there's a guide: how to build your settings, in pt-br, which talks a little bit about it.

The recommended (which works better in LC) is the max res you can have, and sens 3.0.

What maybe you can do is use 3.0 sens and use a lower DPI.

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hii... why u guys say high sensitivity is better for lc cheat? cuz i like more low sensi .. is there any problem?
You can play low sense without problems ^^

Nah. You can use whatever sens works for you. You will just have to adjust the recoil values and things like that.
In my signature there's a guide: how to build your settings, in pt-br, which talks a little bit about it.

The recommended (which works better in LC) is the max res you can have, and sens 3.0.

What maybe you can do is use 3.0 sens and use a lower DPI.
Recoil values are the same to like 95%
Only things that changes are the smooth ares, when you have low sense you should lower a bit the smooth example:

Sense 3.0 1920x1080
Code:
rifle_smoothaim=16.00
rifle_supersmooth=8
Sense 2.5
Code:
rifle_smoothaim=13.50
rifle_supersmooth=8
Its just an example :)

Best tip for ppl who are newer:
1.Take some settings that are alrdy done.
2.Adjust them to your playstyle
3.Learn how to do Settings
4.If you happy alrdy with them, your done if not Step 5.
5.Create your own Settings and dont forget to record them at 128tick and play them direktly, so you can see if it looks legit. I dont see any reason to play with 64tick settings^^ Using in MM also my 128 Tick Settings, because they are way more legit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.