About Leaguecheats

Doctor.Who

Master Guardian II
May 5, 2015
Now in my personal option this cheats is the best in the business at least for cs:go

Nice Commuinty
Not ran like a cattle farm
Dedicated Coder and Founder
Always one step in front of the game
Polymorphic
USN Journal Protection via Mutation & Unique Software (New Improved Mutation Software)
Advanced VM Protection on Modules
Full Real Time String Encryption w/ Randomized Keys (Runtime & Binary)
Internal W2S Options
Rotating Build System COMING SOON
Metamorphic Engine (New)

Not alot of people appreciate the beauty in that I do.

Now don't get be wrong i am going to stay with you guy's for as long as possible because of the quality of the cheats I am just making a suggestion to change the prices or add some other cheats packages to sweetin up the pot. At the cost of the cheats right now i wont be able to stay much longer :/

Make the prices equal or competitive priced according to other providers at this moment you guy's are the most costly out of all of them and not by a little.

Hello Doctor.Who, you are paying for Quality and Security. The price is high because Jimster spend countless time doing this cheat. I hope you understand.

Hello Doctor.Who, you are paying for Quality and Security. The price is high because Jimster spend countless time doing this cheat. I hope you understand.
I do i understand 100% i am a dev of my self and if i spent all ym free time working on something god dammit i am going to put the price up their

I am just saying consider it i am not planning on leaving if he dose change the price or not.

I am just saying look at other cheat competitors prices as a base make changes based of how much better your guy's cheats are
and fine a sweet spot of price and quality

and for the one month prices i think are perfect it just when you buy more then one month you save very little compared to other cheat providers or any month by month subscription i could see it being justified if other cheats where included if you buy more then one month but it isn't

Just saying consider it a possibility to change the prices based on marking and the the befits of heaving long term consumers

I will consider your pricing feedback. Right now I am giving around 20-30 percent off for a 3 month.
But i am also including account insurance into that price.
I will consider lowering the price a bit for 3 month subs.