About ESL Wire

darbak

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 7, 2016
I have a quick question about wire. Is UD all the time? Maybe I shoot on 1v1

I have a quick question about wire. Is UD all the time? Maybe I shoot on 1v1
Read my last post, maybe you will find some more information at least. I think that it is sometinhg wrong with the bypass to be completely honest so I would not use it on main when playing esl. That is my personal experience. I got banned for a reason that I couldn't know before jimster told me after I was banned.

ok. Thanks for speaking. Anyone else will talk about this?
Hey. I or Jimster probably found out what I got banned for: Triggerbotdelay=0. This is because they have some kind of input so they detect inhuman reactions and stuff like that. If you follow the ESL guide and have the delay more than 0 I think you should be okay. remember: no walls!

This is actually wrong... bhop might be, but I used triggr bot on faceit server sided anti cheat with triggerdealy=0 for about 30 matches... Might be detected now though.
Yeah, but they can log your rection time and ban can be delayed :p My friend got ban for 0 ms delay triggerbot after few weeks. Maybe it was manual ban who's know :(

Yeah, but they can log your rection time and ban can be delayed :p My friend got ban for 0 ms delay triggerbot after few weeks. Maybe it was manual ban who's know :(
Maybe manual ban yeah. It was over 5 months ago I used triggerbotdealy=0 on faceit though and im still not banned ez pz :p