A question about the Banwave Insurance.

inzy

Sep 21, 2015
Hey.
I was wondering if there comes a Banwave and I (Someone) gets banned while they have the Insurance,
do you get them another account that has everything they had on their banned one?
If I'm wrong please tell me how the Banwave Insurance works before I buy it.
And is the Banwave Insurance still in the 3-Month plan like it says on this thread - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/beta-status-new-pricing-insurance.728/#post-4009 ?

Sincerely, Inzy.

Hello @inzy

No, if you get banned while having the insurance, you will get a new copy of CS:GO.
As you imagine, people would abuse it to scam items from us & it would be a much larger amount than 5$.

Regards,
FaTaN

Be an OG like me and buy the year plan...I just saved a bunch of money by switching to jimsto! ohh yea Can i have my super forum double OG title :p

Reactions: Thing
wait wait wait!!!! one year sub comes with custom title????? and if so are they any rules or restrictions on what the title can be???? OMG!!! i did not read about this when i first signed up!

wait wait wait!!!! one year sub comes with custom title????? and if so are they any rules or restrictions on what the title can be???? OMG!!! i did not read about this when i first signed up!
We can definitely do custom titles for one year subscription

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint

proxy.php

get lost scrubs