A question about screenshot cleaner

godzera

Oct 15, 2016
I believe i read somewhere that you guys offer screenshot cleaner, am i right and is it working right now?
Also i found out that the cevo and esl availability is down, is that true and for how long?

I'm coming back after a long time, i was going to buy it maybe 3-4 months ago however i opted for a custom build, which is cool and everything but the coder himself is fixing it up due to some code fuck ups, could take up to like 3 weeks so im looking for a replacement lulz

ty in advance

I believe i read somewhere that you guys offer screenshot cleaner, am i right and is it working right now?
Also i found out that the cevo and esl availability is down, is that true and for how long?

I'm coming back after a long time, i was going to buy it maybe 3-4 months ago however i opted for a custom build, which is cool and everything but the coder himself is fixing it up due to some code fuck ups, could take up to like 3 weeks so im looking for a replacement lulz

ty in advance
Yes we do have a screen shot cleaner but it does not work for clients or streams yet so far this only works for smac anti cheats and if you take a screenshot of the game yourself, and yes both cevo and esl and are currently disabled they are 70% done they should be done by Christmas, but no promises from me