a few questions before buying

K1D

Silver Elite Master
Apr 30, 2016
I am new to cheating forums , so I don't know much , first of all I am interested to buy it just for having fun on competitive. I don't play esl , esea , faceit or others leagues.

So.. I am looking for a legit aimbot , I won't use esp because I never cheated (on competitive) before so I don't really know how to play safe with it , to not get banned by overwatch. :D

What should I buy? The multi hack and just disable the esp? Or is there only legit aimbot?

Can I use it on multiple steam accounts because I don't wanna use it on my main account(500+ games).

I am interested in this one:

Thank you so much , and I am sorry for my english , I know I don't speak english very well. :D

Just buy the non-league multi hack, there's no only aimbot version. Yes you can use it on multiple Steam accounts, the video you linked is an outdated version because now there's version 2.5 (it has all the features of 2.0 and more).

Reactions: albert and K1D
LC 2.5 still has same aimbot like in this video. 2.5 = added plenty new features to make OP aimbot even more OP :cool:

Reactions: K1D
Thank you for your answer. I just bought the cs go multi hack. After I'll get my login info is there a vip section where I can find settings for a legit aimbot? :D