A couple quick questions

Ego

Feb 8, 2015
Hey guys, hope you're all having a great day!

I wanna say around a year, to a year and a half ago I purchased a copy of LC's League version.. Unfortunately I was caught in a VAC wave, and took a break from the CSGO scene. Now I'm back, and have been searching for a new cheat provider. I've done my research, and have came across two different providers that meet the requirements I'm looking for.. League Cheats, and the for the sake of LC I wont mention the other.

Last time I used LC it was great. Staff, and support was great, but I remember having difficulty setting myself up to cheat in CEVO. Probably because at the time I was new to PC cheating, and tbh I'm autistic at times xD
My questions are:
  1. Has the cheat change much since last?
  2. Has is become easier, or more difficult to setup?
  3. If I were to purchase, may I receive help setting myself up for CEVO?
  4. Is the cheat internal?
  5. If the cheat is external, how long normally does it take for offsets to be updated?
  6. Last time I used LC, the trigger bot was bone based. At times it was extremely difficult to use, and I missed shots often. As an awper, is there anyway to setup trigger so that it will shoot at all body, instead of just bone?
  7. Faceit is just server-sided plugins last I checked, but against some aimbots, it's fucking deadly. You can be banned extremely easily.. I play legit, but I do use higher aimbot settings. Will this be a problem, while cheating on Faceit?
I appreciate the time took to read this, and happily wait for a response.

Cheers,

Has the cheat change much since last?
Not really, looking at the old videos it seems pretty much the same.
Has is become easier, or more difficult to setup?
I found it fairly weird for a first time, but now after spending 10-15 I figured it out.
If I were to purchase, may I receive help setting myself up for CEVO?
Cevo is disabled atm.
Is the cheat internal?
Yep.
Last time I used LC, the trigger bot was bone based. At times it was extremely difficult to use, and I missed shots often. As an awper, is there anyway to setup trigger so that it will shoot at all body, instead of just bone?
Bone = body. 6 = head, 5 = neck, 4 = chest, 3 = dick, 2 = knees, 1 = toes.
Faceit is just server-sided plugins last I checked, but against some aimbots, it's fucking deadly. You can be banned extremely easily.. I play legit, but I do use higher aimbot settings. Will this be a problem, while cheating on Faceit?
So long as you don't go above 50 and have smoothing, you should be good.