7 month of testing [bad english]

0bit

Gold Nova I
CSGO Pro League
Jan 3, 2016
First of all sorry for my bad English guys^^ but I think u will understand everything.

Okay I used this cheat now for 7 month so I think I can make a pretty good overview of the Cheat.

Let’s start with the things I don’t like, even though there are not so many.

As I bought the cheat I could read from the buy page and Informations that it is ESL&Cevo undetected. So as a new user I just wanted to tryout the cheat as fast as possible in leagues like ESL. So after I got my own perfect settings I instantly played. Whoop instant ESL Ban. After I have checked the Forum I saw that visuals are detected and not supported. Well of course the ban is my fault when I don’t inform myself enough about the cheat, but you could really show things like this more open. RIP 12 years no ban Main Account xd.

The second thing that I miss is a better Weapon config. It would really help to be able to get a different config for each weapon. In my opinion it’s just shit to have the same config for Duals/Five-Seven/CZ75/Tec-9.

I don’t like that the Glock and the P250 has the same config like the USP. I personally like to 1Tap with the USP but would prefer to spray on neck with the Glock and P250 because 1Taps aren’t that strong for me with that weapons.

Same for AK and M4. The AK is a Weapon I love to 1Tap with but that makes no Sense with an M4 so a more individual weapon config would be a really big help for me and I’m sure some other guys out there.

Before I start a big discussion I currently play in FPLC, so I kind of know what I’m doing. Also note that this are just my impressions^^

The Recoil after x Function is a really great Idea but it currently bugs. After you fired the x shots the RCS is fucked up.

Sometimes the Aimbot takes the wrong enemy when 2 are close to each other. I set it up correctly but sometimes the aimbot still takes the guy that’s 1000 miles away instead the guy that’s right in front of me and also in my FOV. This is currently the only way to get a Demo bust by the cheat because everything else is perfect.

Let’s come to the good things and oh boy they are a lot. But I can’t write much about them because they are just perfect and there is nothing to add.

It’s nearly impossible to get Demo busted once you got your perfect Settings. Smoothest Aimbot I ever touched. It looks really natural. Admins checked my Demo now for at least 4 times (enemy Demo request in Tournaments) and they saw nothing even though I play with strong settings. Smooth=2 supersmooth=8 (Sometimes when we really need that win even with Supersmooth=0 lel). For me it’s without any doubt the best Aimbot I ever used and I used a lot.

The RCS looks totally legit, even on long range and it’s totally deadly. 10/10

I don’t use the Triggerbot so I can’t say anything about it sorry.

ESP does what it needs to do but I don’t really like the entity. You should be able to separate what you want to see and what you don’t want to see, the only important feature for me would be the bomb with a timer but I would have all that Weapons and nades all the time on my Screen so I take entity off. I play with ESP on and didn’t get banned for my 7 months now, but it needs a lot of practice so I would recommend you to not use ESP if you are new to cheats or you want to play really legit. (played 5 years with ESP now)

The Leaguecheats stuff is absolutely perfect, even though I’m dumb as fuck and wrote 15 support tickets so far. They are always kind and will solve your problem REALLY fast. I have never seen a support that is so good.

The Settings in general and the unique LC Builder are perfect in my opinion. You can change nearly everything you want and create a cheat for your own needs that works perfect. You are even able to use Multicore Rendering and you can Tab out. On top of that you can make settings for your Shortcut and enable Silent Load for example, which is perfect for Lans. Some people hate LC because it is so difficult to set up your cheat. That’s right but that’s exactly what I love. Because when you found your settings after all that hours of struggle ( xd ) you got the best cheat on the market.

I know it looks like there is more negative than positive but that’s not the case, because what I wrote first is just a lot of small problems or things that could be just added.

All in all this cheat is the best I used so far and I will not change to another cheat provider because Leaguecheats got the best Aimbot and Support I ever saw. The price is with 35$ per month (I think) a bit high but absolutely worth it. I tried nearly everything that is on the market and you won’t find anything better. Trust me

FPLC 70+ games
Faceit Master League 600+ games
MM 50+ Games

still not banned thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hey 0bit,
thanks for b1g review..

you got the best cheat on the market.
VaultBoy That's true

All in all this cheat is the best I used so far and I will not change to another cheat provider because Leaguecheats got the best Aimbot and Support I ever saw. The price is with 35$ per month (I think) a bit high but absolutely worth it. I tried nearly everything that is on the market and you won’t find anything better. Trust me
VaultBoy

Reactions: 0bit
That's great review. Don't frat about the english, it's not bad, it's pretty fine for an European where it's not our first language and we're shoved 3 languages down our throats.

I agree with the pistols, glock should be put in its own "Shittiest gun in the entire universe" category. It's just so fucking garbage and inaccurate compared to the CT starting options... Volvo pls, give USPS to T as well

As for the spraying/tapping settings, you can always just use RecoilAfter = 2 so the RCS will kick in after 2 taps. Assuming you have aimkey2 you just do a simple combo = Mouse2 -> Mouse1 = 1tap

Reactions: 0bit
Thanks for the feedback :)

As for the spraying/tapping settings, you can always just use RecoilAfter = 2 so the RCS will kick in after 2 taps. Assuming you have aimkey2 you just do a simple combo = Mouse2 -> Mouse1 = 1tap

You are right and I know about the 1Tap settings but the problem is that the RCS is fucked up after the 2 bullets, at least for me^^ ( I heard a lot of others who have the same problem)

It's more that i have to change manually every time when i have a M4 in my Hand or when I have a Ak in my hand. 1 tapping with a M4 is just so dumb and blatant, and just to press down mouse one also doesn't work bc the RCS is fucked up (lets ignore the fact that it's dumb to spray with 1tap settings xd) So i just play 24/7 with spray settings, it works great but it could be better when you know what I mean :D

First of all sorry for my bad English guys^^ but I think u will understand everything.

Okay I used this cheat now for 7 month so I think I can make a pretty good overview of the Cheat.

Let’s start with the things I don’t like, even though there are not so many.

As I bought the cheat I could read from the buy page and Informations that it is ESL&Cevo undetected. So as a new user I just wanted to tryout the cheat as fast as possible in leagues like ESL. So after I got my own perfect settings I instantly played. Whoop instant ESL Ban. After I have checked the Forum I saw that visuals are detected and not supported. Well of course the ban is my fault when I don’t inform myself enough about the cheat, but you could really show things like this more open. RIP 12 years no ban Main Account xd.

The second thing that I miss is a better Weapon config. It would really help to be able to get a different config for each weapon. In my opinion it’s just shit to have the same config for Duals/Five-Seven/CZ75/Tec-9.

I don’t like that the Glock and the P250 has the same config like the USP. I personally like to 1Tap with the USP but would prefer to spray on neck with the Glock and P250 because 1Taps aren’t that strong for me with that weapons.

Same for AK and M4. The AK is a Weapon I love to 1Tap with but that makes no Sense with an M4 so a more individual weapon config would be a really big help for me and I’m sure some other guys out there.

Before I start a big discussion I currently play in FPLC, so I kind of know what I’m doing. Also note that this are just my impressions^^

The Recoil after x Function is a really great Idea but it currently bugs. After you fired the x shots the RCS is fucked up.

Sometimes the Aimbot takes the wrong enemy when 2 are close to each other. I set it up correctly but sometimes the aimbot still takes the guy that’s 1000 miles away instead the guy that’s right in front of me and also in my FOV. This is currently the only way to get a Demo bust by the cheat because everything else is perfect.

Let’s come to the good things and oh boy they are a lot. But I can’t write much about them because they are just perfect and there is nothing to add.

It’s nearly impossible to get Demo busted once you got your perfect Settings. Smoothest Aimbot I ever touched. It looks really natural. Admins checked my Demo now for at least 4 times (enemy Demo request in Tournaments) and they saw nothing even though I play with strong settings. Smooth=2 supersmooth=8 (Sometimes when we really need that win even with Supersmooth=0 lel). For me it’s without any doubt the best Aimbot I ever used and I used a lot.

The RCS looks totally legit, even on long range and it’s totally deadly. 10/10

I don’t use the Triggerbot so I can’t say anything about it sorry.

ESP does what it needs to do but I don’t really like the entity. You should be able to separate what you want to see and what you don’t want to see, the only important feature for me would be the bomb with a timer but I would have all that Weapons and nades all the time on my Screen so I take entity off. I play with ESP on and didn’t get banned for my 7 months now, but it needs a lot of practice so I would recommend you to not use ESP if you are new to cheats or you want to play really legit. (played 5 years with ESP now)

The Leaguecheats stuff is absolutely perfect, even though I’m dumb as fuck and wrote 15 support tickets so far. They are always kind and will solve your problem REALLY fast. I have never seen a support that is so good.

The Settings in general and the unique LC Builder are perfect in my opinion. You can change nearly everything you want and create a cheat for your own needs that works perfect. You are even able to use Multicore Rendering and you can Tab out. On top of that you can make settings for your Shortcut and enable Silent Load for example, which is perfect for Lans. Some people hate LC because it is so difficult to set up your cheat. That’s right but that’s exactly what I love. Because when you found your settings after all that hours of struggle ( xd ) you got the best cheat on the market.

I know it looks like there is more negative than positive but that’s not the case, because what I wrote first is just a lot of small problems or things that could be just added.

FPLC 70+ games
Faceit Master League 600+ games
MM 50+ Games

still not banned thanks a lot
Ty for the review 0bit, thanks for being honest. Congrats on reaching those League levels that is pretty impressive.