5K - Trigger like ToX (or near), without dragonlone XD

panzer

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 3, 2017

i really need to buy one that looks good whem i'm triggering

Last edited:
Reactions: FD^GoD
ON 3440x1440, all video settings max. GTX 970 STRIX, G SYNC SCREEN 34", I GET 150-170 FPS . for me works perfect.
Ok thx, but i dont like the trigger bot, it look like a bot, i prefer a low fov aimbot with high smooth for awp, it look like very human very natural, very kennys lol
But cool video

Reactions: panzer
Ok thx, but i dont like the trigger bot, it look like a bot, i prefer a low fov aimbot with high smooth for awp, it look like very human very natural, very kennys lol
But cool video

Thx :)... 3.5 fov on trigger ... looks like i'm a super human with that 5k lol.... i'm not a awper, i play with assault weapons. But this time i got an ace, i find it cool and shared lol... may not be the most legit ever, but still looks cool XP

Thx :)... 3.5 fov on trigger ... looks like i'm a super human with that 5k lol.... i'm not a awper, i play with assault weapons. But this time i got an ace, i find it cool and shared lol... may not be the most legit ever, but still looks cool XP
With the trigger i dont like to "wait" or "be suprised" by the trigger but its my opinion... And on your other video that's look very unlegit lol Is that intentional? or it was your legit weapon settings ?

With the trigger i dont like to "wait" or "be suprised" by the trigger but its my opinion... And on your other video that's look very unlegit lol Is that intentional? or it was your legit weapon settings ?

That was against in*uria cheaters XD ...... guys with more than 50 of FOV and ive kicked their asses XD ..

i only post matches against legit hackers most of the time :)....
and i dont like to play with non-cheaters
i'm good against ragit hackers lol

i dont have too much will to play against nont hackers, cause are too easy
i can play check-corner-check corner etc... but against wallhackers u can win

but thanks to give ur opinion and for checking my mini channel lol :)

That was against in*uria cheaters XD ...... guys with more than 50 of FOV and ive kicked their asses XD ..

i only post matches against legit hackers most of the time :)....
and i dont like to play with non-cheaters
i'm good against ragit hackers lol

i dont have too much will to play against nont hackers, cause are too easy

but thanks to give ur opinion :)
I'm not doing this to hurt you my flienddsssssssss, you play with esp too no ?

I'm not doing this to hurt you my flienddsssssssss, you play with esp too no ?

yes, against legit hackers i turn ESP on. but on normal days i play with ESP on E key :) .....

i will rec some legit matches and post.

i'm not here to lie and say "ohh, i'm super legit" lol .....
soon i will post a HL of tapping spinbot rage hackers with LC XD ....

and no problems, it dont hurt my feelings XD ..... i have friends "super legit", when they enter into a match against legit hackers they cry on second round lol...

i have a lot of experience on HVH and to play against "legit hackers on high fov", the secret its to get a good angle and tap XD ... play without ESP against hackers are useless :) .. offcourse u need to be carefull and dont get a OW.

yes, against legit hackers i turn ESP on. but on normal days i play with ESP on E key :) .....

i will rec some legit matches and post.

i'm not here to lie and say "ohh, i'm super legit" lol .....
soon i will post a HL of tapping spinbot rage hackers with LC XD ....
Ok no problem lol because for some time i try to use LC not like a big hack, but more like "a little assist" and its very good to pretend to play Esl or other without be "spotted" and when i play esea without cheat i can play with my "skill", sometimes im suprised by my shot without LC lol
For me if you use LC like "a little assist" your "real skill" will not be affected by that
You know what i mean ?
sry for my bad english im a baguette

Reactions: panzer
Ok no problem lol because for some time i try to use LC not like a big hack, but more like "a little assist" and its very good to pretend to play Esl or other without be "spotted" and when i play esea without cheat i can play with my "skill", sometimes im suprised by my shot without LC lol
For me if you use LC like "a little assist" your "real skill" will not be affected by that
You know what i mean ?
sry for my bad english im a baguette

Yeah, sure! if you are a good player LC are perfect for you. u can use 1-1.5 of fov and no one will notice that :)
i'm training to play some league too, it should be easier than play against cheaters on 64 ticket that triggers u all the time lol :)

if u need some help just pm me ok? besides my rage taste, i can help u on wherever u need, and my english arent better that yours, but ppl can understand

Reactions: ROME99