59 kills vs MGs

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Inb4 OW :troll:

Used AWP most of the time, without trigger or aimbot at it, so if i where to be overwatched on that account, I dont know anymore :p

Found pretty annoying when babies start crying so I mute everyone from round 1 and all seems so peaceful.

proxy.php

I've been so many times and never banned. :p:p

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-7_23-35-57.png
    upload_2017-8-7_23-35-57.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
proxy.php

I've been so many times and never banned. :p:p
proxy.php

Legit stats home boi, don't look for victory % because every site displays something different. In CS:GO stats I have 85+ % and at other ru site I have 90% NotLikeThis

If you make 100+ points you get instant OW?

Thats not OW, its a manual thing, everyone can add you on suspected list.

I have an account with 20x lol
If you got many hs % rate and over than 100 points and 40 kills you are automatically OW without 11 votes , but im not for sure :p

If you got many hs % rate and over than 100 points and 40 kills you are automatically OW without 11 votes , but im not for sure :p

I had many times over 100 points, how much can it take to get overwatch ban after you have it?

The only official thing known about overwatch is to recive 11 reports in 24 hours or a lot of reports in the last days.

I have accounts where I play with visuals (sometimes obv) and make 100 points frequently and I have not experienced anything until now but do not play more than 1 match or 2 per day.

I had many times over 100 points, how much can it take to get overwatch ban after you have it?

The only official thing known about overwatch is to recive 11 reports in 24 hours or a lot of reports in the last days.

I have accounts where I play with visuals (sometimes obv) and make 100 points frequently and I have not experienced anything until now but do not play more than 1 match or 2 per day.
You know if you are on high rank Supreme or GE probably your demos is review by high rank players as i know and is really hard to get a ban if you are not super blatant :p

If you get ow band with LC you're doing some thing seriously wrong. I don't think anyone only using aimbot with legit settings have been band on ow there is just no way you could see the aimbot in 16 tick or even 64 tick.