5 simple questions :D

feasly

Gold Nova II
Nov 10, 2016
1.how often u got detected on faceit?
2. when was the last time ?
3. is it possible to code a cheat for me (more money) wich is undetected at faceit client?
4.what means IP lock system???? means that that i can just use the cheat on this ip where i downlaoded it?
5. and my last question what means that pro setup from u for 90$
are this just really really legit settings for the cheat or what ;D?
thank u for ur answers and have a nice day:D

1. Never been detected on FaceIT serverside or client since 3.0 hasn't been released yet AFAIK
2. Answered in the first question.
3. Currently no their is a slot based private build that Jimster is working with but it is full currently.
4. Yes it means that you can only use it on the IP you first logged in the cheat with.
5. Yes the 90$ pro setup is a config that is made by Tox with your own playstyle in mind etc. Mainly for people who want a really strong and legit config for 128 POV Demos. (Not available atm since Tox has been busy)

OHHH thank u means that the league version support the faceit client ?
and the no league version normal faceit ?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
maybe iam stupid but the league cheat coast 35$
but maybe u mean other one but i can just find wh league/no league and multi hack league/no league
can u pls send link if there a other version :D

OHHH thank u means that the league version support the faceit client ?
and the no league version normal faceit ?
maybe iam stupid but the league cheat coast 35$
but maybe u mean other one but i can just find wh league/no league and multi hack league/no league
can u pls send link if there a other version :D
3.0 isn't out yet which is why you can't find it on the buy cheats page but when it releases the three different versions of LC 3.0 will be released.

ahhhh ok i have now enough money to buy the cheat but maybe i wait for 3.0
u know maybe when it will released
if it get realised in this mouth i will wait :D

ahhhh ok i have now enough money to buy the cheat but maybe i wait for 3.0
u know maybe when it will released
if it get realised in this mouth i will wait :D
I suggest you to read requirements what you need to have to get LC 3.0 sub.

fuck this this i will buy the league version for 6 months
and just wait the time up

Alright. We are waiting for you to become a member of our community. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. If no, let me know if i can close this thread.

Best regards
Apache

yes u can i will buy today the cheats is it possible that it will at night or so already unlocked ?:D
sry for being a idiot but i have 1 more question the no league version of th e cheat is also able on faceit right? so i can cheat with league/noleaue version on faceit without client ?