-4k LONG SICK FACEIT 2017

st2inless

Master Guardian II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Sep 22, 2016
Throwback to old good days when i was playing faceit 12 hours a day, nobody could stop me, 3,2k elo... Every game had sick action going on, have a lot of sick moments, but this one i captured and putted on youtube, not to mention, im not really playing cs;go professionally anymore.
Peace and enjoy the video.

Last edited:
demo please
Don't have the demo anymore on PC, as i am reinstalling windows every week, i need to check faceit archives to find it, if you really need it, i can search for it.

i am reinstalling windows every week,
proxy.php

Please find it for me :)

Throwback to old good days when i was playing faceit 12 hours a day, nobody could stop me, 3,2k elo... Every game had sick action going on, have a lot of sick moments, but this one i captured and putted on youtube, not to mention, im not really playing cs;go professionally anymore.
Wow that was sick [emoji14] nice one!

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: BusinessMan

loool xD they prbly quit cs after that xPP

Reactions: BusinessMan