Difardifar

Gold Nova I
Jan 22, 2017
Hey, i just recieved my email to download and etc, but i noticed that it said, that hack works best in 1920x1080 windowed, and my shit computer cant take that :(
So i was wondering, how does the hack work in 4:3 resolution? thats the only thing my computer can handle, and 1280x720.

Best regards,

Hey, i just recieved my email to download and etc, but i noticed that it said, that hack works best in 1920x1080 windowed, and my shit computer cant take that :(
So i was wondering, how does the hack work in 4:3 resolution? thats the only thing my computer can handle, and 1280x720.

Best regards,
look like you are still not vip go link your account and ye it works also realy good in 4:3 but before link your acc so you receive vip

@Difardifar
it works best on 1920x1080 multicore off but you can use it on whatever you want it works fine on everything the resolution you play on is just preference and the hack should work fine regardless of the resolution if its full screen or fulscreen windowed or if its multicore on or off it should work fine you might just have to tweak settings

The hack works best at 1920 but a huge part of the community are used to 4:3 and still uses it, including me.
All you need is give some time to make a good settings.