Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
OLD cuz we all know pros cheat and they cheat harder than my grandpa when he tries to jurk off

ROME99

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
OLD cuz we all know pros cheat and they cheat harder than my grandpa when he tries to jurk off
16 years i want to now how he fucked so hard this game but dont know How to use Sam.picker

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
seriously bro what are you trying to expose? CSGO tournaments are supposed to be spectacular, thats why all Pros are cheating. Who the hell would watch random global mm like Games with a bit more strats involved? It would be boring. Do you think valve is stupid? They are fully aware of whats going on and thats the reason csgo doesnt get that much love from them. They know, like JasonR said, Csgo scene is one huge bubble that could burst any time if someone collects enough evidence and comes out with it. Again I ask, what are you trying to expose? If this gets exposed csgo will die off, do you want this? Sadly one thing i gotta add is, if you compare 2013/2014 to 2017.. The pros starting become more and more blatant, cause everyone wants a piece of the big cake aka price money. I don't know, back in 2014 they cheated aswell but the whole thing just seemed more Authentic. Caster went nuts when crazy things happen. Nowadays casters are used to sick stuff, because they aswell know exactly whats going on, thats why u rarely see hype anymore..

Thats what I think and commented there

ROME99

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
seriously bro what are you trying to expose? CSGO tournaments are supposed to be spectacular, thats why all Pros are cheating. Who the hell would watch random global mm like Games with a bit more strats involved? It would be boring. Do you think valve is stupid? They are fully aware of whats going on and thats the reason csgo doesnt get that much love from them. They know, like JasonR said, Csgo scene is one huge bubble that could burst any time if someone collects enough evidence and comes out with it. Again I ask, what are you trying to expose? If this gets exposed csgo will die off, do you want this? Sadly one thing i gotta add is, if you compare 2013/2014 to 2017.. The pros starting become more and more blatant, cause everyone wants a piece of the big cake aka price money. I don't know, back in 2014 they cheated aswell but the whole thing just seemed more Authentic. Caster went nuts when crazy things happen. Nowadays casters are used to sick stuff, because they aswell know exactly whats going on, thats why u rarely see hype anymore..

Thats what I think and commented there
You dont need to write a lot, i just try to get some fun of this guy i already know all what you have said.
I will not expose a cheater on a cheater forum, expect for geting some fun.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Tbh if professional scene is all about hard cheating, I found very unsatisfying to see someone getting money from something that I could do also, so in the end I really don't give a fuck if they got exposed or not.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i know that all of them are cheating im just curious is there anyone using cheat coded by jimster? :megusta:

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you have a lot of $$$ and good contacts you can cheat everywhere you want :)

spopovich92

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
the only things I ask myself about these kids ( 16 yo etc ) is how they get that amount of money to buy them this kind of cheats RIP

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
the only things I ask myself about these kids ( 16 yo etc ) is how they get that amount of money to buy them this kind of cheats RIP
Work?

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
if you will look at it, every pro that is new and has not been around since 1.6/css and gained popularity there, (especially 1.6)
They all come from good houses, with parents with good jobs. I imagine some teenagers use the money to buy good clothes, maybe some car/driver license, but some decided to send 5k-15k to some coder and done the magic for them
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
You dont need to write a lot, i just try to get some fun of this guy i already know all what you have said.
I will not expose a cheater on a cheater forum, expect for geting some fun.
I didnt write that to you, i literally wrote this as a comment below the video on yt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.