1001st Post and My stay in LC.

Kin

Big Boss
Mar 14, 2017
As I look up the member page, I see all the hall of famers in LC. Well, the most number of posts, does not show how long you have stayed in LC, but how active you are. From the start, I just wanted to be active too, and be part of that active members list. Here I am, posting my 1001st.

Why do I want to be active? First of all, I want to make LC grow as steady as possible. Not make it grow to a point that bunch of kids join LC, and leak things. What I meant was just make LC big with great users. This is what LC, Jim, and the rests wants to impart to us: there is no joking around here. The staff are very transparent with everything.

I am already LEM level when I started cheating. At first, I just want to get back at those who trashtalks at me. Teach them a lesson for being arrogant. Scan their name on walls, “this kid needs to learn a lesson.” I then make a legit angle hold then boom, triggerbot juan deag. As I use the cheat even more, I get to have sympathy. From the guy who just wants to win to a guy who wants fair play.

In short, I used LC as a platform to improve my skills. If you are looking for a trainer to help you improve, LC is the answer.

Until one time, I don’t inject LC anymore. It made me better mechanically. Walls made me analyze tendencies. Failed triggerbots (sometimes it does not work 1% of the time), made me rely on my reflexes. I got inhuman reflexes now. Overall, I still want to use LC on bad days, for fun. Frag videos. In the end, just want to subscribe to help people here. Make them have fun as legit as possible. LC is family for me.

LC still has

1337/10 Community
10/10 Aimbot
10/10 Triggerbot
10/10 ESP/Dlight

With a score of 341.7/10 Damn so Leet! We’re on gear Bois!

I won’t rate the setups because it depends on the user.

TL;DR LeagueCheats = best legit CSGO hack on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice to hear, I have the same thoughts as you and that's the main reason why I'm active too. It's good to see that are members willing to help in any way they can, it helps our community to keep it stronger!

Reactions: MIC47
Thx for review bro you are good guy we need more people like you :)

Last edited:
That's nice to hear, I have the same thoughts as you and that's the main reason why I'm active too. It's good to see that are members willing to help in any way they can, it helps our community to keep it stronger!

Thank you! Yes, sometimes, there are people who are not techy in PC. You know, they maybe smart, but not PC smart!

Thx for review bro you are good guy weed more persons here like you :)

Hahaha, we need more people like you! Uber active lel! So far, I love having fun here. Each member is unique. LC won't be here without the members :D

Please never use 1337 as a form of measurement, let that stay in 2014 :( thanks for the review though <3

I don't have that many posts tbh

edit: nvm I have 3k wtf

Please never use 1337 as a form of measurement, let that stay in 2014 :( thanks for the review though <3

I don't have that many posts tbh

edit: nvm I have 3k wtf

Hahaha! Memories left in 2014?

3K for the win!