10$ to help me set up csgo aim

Status
Not open for further replies.

trapqueen12345

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
need someone on skype screenshare to show me how to config aim etc, spent two hours now trying and i must be fucking retarded cos I cant replicate the videos etc

Sliddqvist

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You're not retarded and you certainly don't need to pay anybody to help you set the cheat up. The cheat is hard to figure out for the beginners, even with all the guides. @owardag will most likely help you @ ts :p

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
yes good bae owardag helped me out a lot, if you want i can help you set it up with the knowledge i gained from using it for 2 weeks now and with the knowledge i gained with his help. free of charge ofc lmao

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just post your settings here and what res do you use. You don't need to pay anyone sir.

trapqueen12345

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I play in standard Fullscreen Windowed with all the default settings, my viewmodel_fov is 68, dpi 1400 in game 1.23

I have sent in a ticket and also paid for the teamviewer support but anything to get me going as I have not had a reply back yet!

(you can mix my sens and DPI) I saw that you need high in game and low dpi for it to work better so i guess 2.46 / 700 would work? etc

other than that the settings file is the standard file as I keep restoring it because im trying to play around and get it to work but its not happening aha!

@VladimirPutin @tomatoheadjoe @owardag

elwin1000

Marketplace Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lower you're dpi and set more sensitivity in game

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I play in standard Fullscreen Windowed with all the default settings, my viewmodel_fov is 68, dpi 1400 in game 1.23

I have sent in a ticket and also paid for the teamviewer support but anything to get me going as I have not had a reply back yet!

(you can mix my sens and DPI) I saw that you need high in game and low dpi for it to work better so i guess 2.46 / 700 would work? etc

other than that the settings file is the standard file as I keep restoring it because im trying to play around and get it to work but its not happening aha!

@VladimirPutin @tomatoheadjoe @owardag
I can help you in TS/Teamviewer. I couldn't see anything because the site was all messed up for me :(.

trapqueen12345

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you add my skype or something then i can give you teamviewer code etc I dont have teamspeak server but I can join one if you have one

forzaBlack

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You're not retarded and you certainly don't need to pay anybody to help you set the cheat up. The cheat is hard to figure out for the beginners, even with all the guides. @owardag will most likely help you @ ts :p
m8 let us make some moneeehhhhhh XDDD

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
need someone on skype screenshare to show me how to config aim etc, spent two hours now trying and i must be fucking retarded cos I cant replicate the videos etc
Alrighty boys he has been set up :D.

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
owardag the silent watcher and guardian

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.