1 Month+ Experience

Cortex1337

Feb 2, 2017
Hi everyone , just sharing my experience with this cheat provider.

At the first time i had really hard time to find a good settings to adapt to my playstyle , but once i found it it went perfect, i have used so many cheats that i could not list them all but this one is definitely the best one ive experienced with. Was looking for a low aim assistance and leaguecheats did it perfect!

I already had a good skill level on csgo but i just went to really fucking good with that one , i have learned many new things about csgo pro mechanics while playing with this aimbot that takes me to the top ( top master ladder atm ). Matched many times with pro on face it ( dupreeh , scream ect ) and lc does again a great job.

Aimbot: 10/10 , Really legit aimbot , the best ive experienced with atm
Trigger: ?/10 , I actually never used the feature
ESP: ?/10 , I actually never used the feature
RCS: 10/10- , Perfect RCS
Security: 10/10- Im new on LC so i cant really tell about it but jimster looks to be someone that work really hard on this point so i give it a 10.
Setup:5/10 , This is the bad point of the software because you can be very confuse at first but there is many guides and community will help you , this forum is really active.

Reactions: FD^GoD
Nice review i hope you stay longer with us :D I played with few pros, but now i need to use this shitty ac i hope Jimmy finished this proof soon ;)

Reactions: Cortex1337
Hi everyone , just sharing my experience with this cheat provider.

At the first time i had really hard time to find a good settings to adapt to my playstyle , but once i found it it went perfect, i have used so many cheats that i could not list them all but this one is definitely the best one ive experienced with. Was looking for a low aim assistance and leaguecheats did it perfect!

I already had a good skill level on csgo but i just went to really fucking good with that one , i have learned many new things about csgo pro mechanics while playing with this aimbot that takes me to the top ( top master ladder atm ). Matched many times with pro on face it ( dupreeh , scream ect ) and lc does again a great job.

Aimbot: 10/10 , Really legit aimbot , the best ive experienced with atm
Trigger: ?/10 , I actually never used the feature
ESP: ?/10 , I actually never used the feature
RCS: 10/10- , Perfect RCS
Security: 10/10- Im new on LC so i cant really tell about it but jimster looks to be someone that work really hard on this point so i give it a 10.
Setup:5/10 , This is the bad point of the software because you can be very confuse at first but there is many guides and community will help you , this forum is really active.
merci pour la revue ;)

Reactions: Cortex1337